Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dallas Rose bed


I just got back from a week in Dallas helping my Son and Daughter-in-law at their optometry practice. I finally got the pictures of the rose bed we planted in May. As you can see, it is more of a Lantana bed than roses, but the roses will eventually take over. The silver bush in the front is a sage. The edible, cooking kind. The "garden" is also a haven for a new crop of cotton tail rabbits I tried to take a picture of the one that stays around, but it was very camera shy. I had a great week, but had to get back to begin a full week of work at the pharmacy.

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

Looks so pretty! I'd love for you to come to Florida and do the same with my front yard...it has been neglected because I've been focussing on the back yard :)