Friday, May 22, 2009

Now I could give you the technical names but to say the least they are long. The orange is called parodia schwebsiana, so I will just called it sunshine cactus. Every day there is a new blossom on one of my many cactus. All are in pots, so I can move them around to enjoy the blossoms from the kitchen window. Sharing the pictures is fun and with hope that someone else will like to start a cactus garden. Low maintenance, little water, and good sunlight is all that is required. Just ENJOY!


1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

Look at ALL the beautiful orange blossoms!!! So pretty!!!!!! Thank you so much for all the roses and the little cacti too!! Mom and I spent the ENTIRE day in the yard....literally....we were in the yard from about 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.!! I'll send you pics soon!